Thursday, August 11, 2011

Clinic Visit

Today I went to a clinic visit/lab and got great news!  Creatnine is still 1.3 and holding which is great and all my other lab values are normal.  Dr. Wood really had nothing but great things to say which is fine with me.  I am so blessed to have this kidney and to have it working so well.  I am happy to say that no news is good news at this point.

Still struggling with the eating thing but went and joined Weight Watchers with Dad on Monday so we shall see how that goes.  I already feel better now that I am controlling my food and not the other way around.  Figuring out what you are going to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner takes more work and planning but I would rather do that than get diabetes which I am at increased risk for due to family history and the prednisone.  (Yet another reason I hate it.)

Also, my skin is being weird especially on my forehead. I have all these little bumps that feel like pimples but aren't really.  Its weird.

No comments: